FREE BITCOINS EVERY HOUR!
Every hour, we give away up to 0.00055 btc for free through our bitcoin faucet. No frills, no hidden agenda – just a way to get you started with the incredible worldwide phenomena known as bitcoin and cryptocurrency.
FREE BITCOINS EVERY HOUR
You are able solve captchas in order to accrue up to 0.00055 btc for free every hours.
PROVABLY FAIR HI-LO GAME
Enjoy the complete BTC mutuel betting and casino experience at BTCmaker.io!Players have the opportunity to earn more bitcoins through the exciting games. Every game uses provably technology to prevent fraud and ensure fairness.
WHAT IS BITCOIN?
Bitcoin (₿) is a cryptocurrency, a form of electronic cash. It is a decentralized digital currency without a central bank or single administrator that can be sent from user to user on the peer-to-peer bitcoin network without the need for intermediaries. They can be exchanged for other currencies, products, and services. Bitcoin is by far and large the most valuable cryptocurrency in the world . It is also the most widely accepted as means of payment – so much so that most other cryptocurrencies are indexed and accessible only via bitcoin trading..
What is Bitcoin faucet?
What are the advantages of Bitcoin??
- Payment freedom – It is possible to send and receive any amount of money instantly anywhere in the world at any time. No bank holidays. No borders. No imposed limits. Bitcoin allows its users to be in full control of their money.
- Very low fees – Bitcoin payments are currently processed with either no fees or extremely small fees. Users may include fees with transactions to receive priority processing, which results in faster confirmation of transactions by the network. Additionally, merchant processors exist to assist merchants in processing transactions, converting bitcoins to fiat currency and depositing funds directly into merchants’ bank accounts daily. As these services are based on Bitcoin, they can be offered for much lower fees than with PayPal or credit card networks.
- Fewer risks for merchants – Bitcoin transactions are secure, irreversible, and do not contain customers sensitive or personal information. This protects merchants from losses caused by fraud or fraudulent chargebacks, and there is no need for PCI compliance. Merchants can easily expand to new markets where either credit cards are not available or fraud rates are unacceptably high. The net results are lower fees, larger markets, and fewer administrative costs.
- Security and control – Bitcoin users are in full control of their transactions; it is impossible for merchants to force unwanted or unnoticed charges as can happen with other payment methods. Bitcoin payments can be made without personal information tied to the transaction. This offers strong protection against identity theft. Bitcoin users can also protect their money with backup and encryption.
- Transparent and neutral – All information concerning the Bitcoin money supply itself is readily available on the block chain for anybody to verify and use in real-time. No individual or organization can control or manipulate the Bitcoin protocol because it is cryptographically secure. This allows the core of Bitcoin to be trusted for being completely neutral, transparent and predictable.