Free bitcoin faucet
Satoshi Hero is a simple and fun way to earn bitcoins. We are offering a completely FREE bitcoin faucet paying out three times per 10 minutes.
All bitcoins that you have earned are accumulated on your balance. You’ll be able to withdraw once you reach a 30,000 satoshi balance (0.0003 BTC). Withdrawals are aggregated and processed once per hour.
Great referral program
Invite your friends to Satoshi Hero and earn money together with them! You’ll receive 25% of their earnings for as long as they are using our website. Referral commissions are credited instantly.
How do Bitcoin faucets work?There are various bitcoin faucets out there, each with its own rules, though normally they are websites where you have to create your own account and then complete a small task to receive free bitcoins. Normally the task is to solve a captcha, which would prove you are not a bot. Usually you can’t do that too quickly, as bitcoin faucets have timers, which means you can only get free bitcoins once or a number of times during some specific period of time, e.g. 10 minutes.How are free Bitcoin faucets different between each other?The main differences between free bitcoin faucets are:
- Prize amount. Some pay more, others pay less per task.
- Tasks. Some pay for solving a captcha, others pay for solving quizzes, watching ads, surfing websites, etc.
- Withdrawal threshold. Some faucets have higher threshold (which means you have to solve more captchas prior to your withdrawal), others set a lower threshold, or even no limits.
- Payout frequency. Some free bitcoin faucets payout once per week, others pay once per day or even on-demand.
- Payout direction. There are some bitcoin faucets that pay out the money only to specific types of bitcoin wallets. Othe bitcoin faucets will process your payout to any valid bitcoin address in the world.
- Services. Some bitcoin faucets are just a page with a timer and a captcha, others have built lots of services around them, like games, lotteries and other opportunities to earn even more free bitcoins.